Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Special summer time with two of my sons


I got the opportunity to spend some time with these two sons of mine.  It was a very relaxing time and I think enjoyable.  We stayed at the Ideal Beach Resort and had a very nice room.  Kellen didn't stay very long and I was worried that Chan would be bored with just me to hang out with but such was not the case.  He was a really good sport and we had a fun time.  We played cards, watched movies and worked on a hard puzzle.  All in all it was a fun week.  We borrowed Kunane's wave runners so that was the high light of the week for the boys.





So when you see this video on the blog it is black but it is there I promise.  Just press on the start button.









The boys would ride for 45 minutes and then come out and sit here for an hour and look for girls.  No such luck cause as you can see we had the beach to ourselves.  It was off season so no girls.  I didn't feel too bad though about it!!!



I put these birds on here not because we really needed a picture but because I know when Chan and Kellen see the picture they will laugh.  They tormented these birds for hours with food and chasing them up and down the beach.  Now I know what guys do when there are no girls for entainment.



 

Both boys were pretty put out with me over the puzzle I picked for us to do.  I didn't really think about the puzzle being puppies, I only thought about that they were dogs--you know, boys and dogs.  But it was fun anyway and it was pretty hard to do but we got it put together and glued in time.

Finished product--isn't it just darling (bad word to use, thats why they didn't like the puzzle--just too cute).
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment