Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Annual family reunion 2012

 
 
 
 
This years reunion was kinda a bust.  Radell's family couldn't make it, Davinn's family of course wasn't here and the weather did not favor us.  I rented the Clarks Waterslide for the whole day.  It rained the morning of so I was on edge hour by hour not knowing what to do.  The sun finally came out and so we went with it.  We had big sandwiches from Macys and everyone brought sides.  The water slide was lots of fun but then the rain came and we had to pack up and go to my house.
 





Clay just being Clay--he had so much fun
 



Gage
















 

 







Scott had a game for us to play that turned out so funny.  The video is the best but I can't seem to get them on here.  So you had to stuff a big marshmellow in you mouth and say "chubby bunny" and you just keep stuffing them in untill you throw up or gag.  Scott won--his mouth was so full and it was pretty gross looking when it all came back up.  I told Scott he only won because Davinn wasn't here.


 
 











 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment