I had Desirees three girls, Tanner and Clay and Gage for part of the night. I took a lot of dumb pictures but I think some day when they are all big and grown up it will be fun to look at the pictures. Actually it will probably be me looking at them the most. Love these kids sooooo much!
These children are over at Kunane's just watching him work on his deck and waiting patiently for a ride on his four-wheeler.
Lanessa set her tent up in the backyard and the kids slept in it that night. Tenaya and Tristie played in the tent most of the night.
Kunane decided he needed to take a minute and give the kids some attention. He had already been working on his deck for hours, so it was about due.
We call this kiddos 'the three musketeers'. They have been best friends for as long as they have been born. They never tire of each others company. How long it will last, who knows! It is fun for now though.
I cannot stand to have my picture taken but I even ask for this one. I was thinking that it may be hard for the kids to remember me if they don't even have one picture of me. So here it is and I don't even hate it.
All the pictures you will see with trees are in Kunane's backyard. The kids love climbing them and playing different games plus it made some cute pictures.
All the kids were playing in the irragation ditch in Kunane's back yard. Gage kept trying to make a boat but he couldn't get it to float. This is the one that stayed up. He was pretty proud of it.
Tenaya and Tristie just hanging out in their pj's
This is one of the funnest things the kids do. They never tire of it--ever!!!
Nothing like camping out in your own back yard. At least you can have a fire there. No fires are allowed right now in all the camp grounds, so in some ways this is better
No comments:
Post a Comment